KLBD Competition & Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. Enter the Prize Draw through instructions on communications received. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 1 x Box of a minimum of 30 KLBD certified products. Internet access required. Max 1 entry and Prize per person. Visit www.klbdkosher.org/terms for full T&Cs and Prize details.
Promoter: KLBD Worldwide Kosher Certification, 306 Ballards Lane, London, N12 8GB, UK.
Full Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
1. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
2. Promotion Period: Dates and Times stated on each Promotion.
3. To Enter: Follow instructions in the promotion and provide your details when requested (name, address, email address, and contact telephone number) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
5. The Prize: 1 x Box of a minimum of 30 KLBD certified products.
6. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Prize: Box of over 30 KLBD certified retail products.
7. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the winner selection will be fair, random and conducted independently, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the [email address/telephone number provided on entry]/[social media account used to enter] within 28 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
9. Prize Acceptance: Winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. If the winner does not do respond within this time limit, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner as above.
10. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
11. Provided no objection from the winner is received, the name and county of the winner will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to email@example.com. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Promoter may request that the winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
13. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
15. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter, and Facebook and Twitter is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
19. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: KLBD Worldwide Kosher Certification, 305 Ballards Lane, London, N12 8GB, UK.